Montag, 28. Januar 2013

Life goes on! Griffith is coming soon!

Today I will write my first words in english. Last thursday i got my application to study at Griffiith! And now life goes on! It will be seriously and i´m much nervous. On my "to-do-list" are many things to do. Well, the challenge to get all important documents for Australia is much hard. I had run to a lot of agency, wrote many papers about me and my benefits and the most exhausting thing: STILL WAITING! Many weeks, only to get one message. Now here it is! Certainly thats not enough. Read yourself!

Here my 10 to-do-thinks:

1. requrest a credit card 
2. renew my passport
3. apply for a study health cover for Australia and write to Barmer - Health-Organiation
4. waiting for promise from "Studienstiftung" (I need money!!! ;-) )
5. pay my study fees about AUD$7150!!!! for Griffith
6. apply for the Australian study VISA
7. choose my study courses at Griffith
8. look for a very nice leaser for my flat for one year
9. book a fly to Brisbane and a hostel on Gold Coast
10. let TU-Berlin know about my study abroad - take two holiday semesters

10.1 DON´T BE CRAZY ;-)

Much more things to do as i had think few month ago. However i know it pays of! My motivation is great and i feel good when i keep all the new experiences and challenges in mind.

So, I had decide thats enough english for today and i will be leave this article with a smiling face because i don´t wrote some german words.

Don´t forget: take your own intention and realize it!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen