Donnerstag, 21. März 2013

Art against winter depression - Im Australienfieber!

The day started horrible today. At the morning I had looked outside my window and all what I saw was SNOW! The sky was so grey as on a november rainy evening, the people outside were dressed with warm caps, gloves and scarfs and the landscape was covered with a white, fat film of snow. The radio speeker said the air-temperature, - 5 °C, no sunshine today and a cold blowing wind. "Nice, we have spring!", I thought. My mood was depressive and bad, worst, worster - all together. Actually I had planed to have a running-workout, but i cancelled this idea. Instead i met my mother and we going for a art-project against our winter-depression.

Together we started with a relaxed breaktfast and decided for the topic "Anni goes to Australia".

This pictures are developed during our work.
 
Invent yourself!
Anni is working hard ;-)

 Our result of day:

Created by Anni´s Mama & Anni


Since yesterday my stomach is hurting. I believe i had catched a virus or something like that a few days ago and now it comes out. I took a look into the world wide web and found a recipe against stomach ache. It is called: carotte-soup according to Moro. I will test it today and hopefully my healthness will keeps better tomorrow.

Tonight i will watch the film "food, inc.". It is about the food industry on earth and shows the bad sides of making convenience products, fast food und ilnesses from it.

All in all it was a relaxed day with a lots of kreativ ideas, laughing situations and fun. I had drawn much energie. I love my family and I´d like to send a big THANK YOU to my Mom!

Smiling Anni


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen